Indian Motorcycle is teaming up with Italian bike builders from Anvil in Milan, to forge a special Scout to be unveiled later this year.
Anvil Motociclette was formed by San Marco and Phonz and have made a name for themselves in creating clean, solid builds with a black and silver theme. To date their portfolio consists of 18 builds for many different manufacturers. Based on the looks of these 18 bikes, Indian is excited to see what the guys can come up with for the Scout.
Grant Bester, Vice President / General Manager for Indian in the EMEA region said: “The advantage of having a brand with such a rich legacy as Indian Motorcycle, means you have so many stories to tell and of course recreate. When the talented guys at Anvil approached us with an idea, it got me thumbing through the history books. We won’t say too much about what they’re planning yet, but it’s going to be a great project and we’re really excited.”
Fans will be able to keep an eye on the build through social media channels as San Marco and Phonz work their magic.
Phonz says: “This project with Indian is a great opportunity for us, since it is an historical brand with strong innovation. We work in a similar way and we are glad to collaborate with such an open minded brand and share in the storytelling.”
San Marco adds: “The synergy we have found between our two brands is the perfect solution to make a successful project. We feel rewarded that Indian is letting us develop the whole theme for this Indian Scout Sixty, and giving us the chance to show our inspiration and creativity.” www.anvilmotociclette.com
Follow the build on the Indian Facebook pages in each country:
- Great Britain https://www.facebook.com/indianmotorcycleuk/
- France https://www.facebook.com/IndianMotorcycleFrance/
- South Africa https://www.facebook.com/IndianMotorcycleSouthAfrica/
- Germany https://www.facebook.com/IndianMotorcycleGermany/
- Italy https://www.facebook.com/indianmotorcycleitalia/
- Spain https://www.facebook.com/IndianMotorcycleSpain/
- Portugal https://www.facebook.com/IndianMotorcyclePortugal/
- Benelux https://www.facebook.com/IndianMotorcycleBenelux/
- Poland https://www.facebook.com/IndianMotocyklePolska/
- Greece https://www.facebook.com/indianmotorcyclegreece/
- Sweden https://www.facebook.com/indianmotorcyclesweden/
- Switzerland https://www.facebook.com/indianmotorcycleswitzerland/
- Norway https://www.facebook.com/IndianMotorcycleNorway/
- Turkey https://www.facebook.com/indianmotorcycleturkiye/
- Czech Republic https://www.facebook.com/IndianMotorcycleCzech/
- Denmark https://www.facebook.com/indiandanmark/