Joining the new Street Cup in the Street Twin line up for 2017 – the all new Street Scrambler builds on the Street Twin’s position as the fun and accessible contemporary Bonneville and brings a significant update in capability and style to the iconic Triumph Scrambler.
Sharing the same contemporary custom styling principles as the Street Twin, the new Street Scrambler has the iconic Bonneville silhouette combined with clean lines, minimal bodywork and modern finishes such as the elegant fuel tank with locking cap, black sculpted engine covers with the Triumph makers mark and engine badge, single throttle body with aluminium finisher and distinctive fined head and header clamps.
In-keeping with the name and heritage, the Street Scrambler is packed with distinctive and beautiful scrambler finishes including;
- Interchangeable pillion seat and aluminium rear rack as standard
- Removable pillion pegs and hangers
- Steel high grip ‘Bear Trap’ adventure style front foot pegs
- All terrain style bash plate
- Ribbed Alcantara-style twin seat with contrast stitching and Triumph embossed logo
- Aluminium headlight bracket and black headlight bezel
- Distinctive competition inspired number-board side panel
- New front mudguard mounts to suit the larger wheel
- Unique detailed dual compound rubber knee pads for enhanced grip
- New contemporary mirrors
The premium touch of the entire Bonneville range is present in the details, including unique gun-metal finish engine badges, real brushed aluminium tank logo decals and black headlight bezel.
The all-new Street Scrambler is available in three exciting paint schemes;
- Jet Black
- Matt Khaki Green
- Korosi Red and Frozen Silver with jet black hand painted coach lining and unique tank decals